As the user group is community run, we don’t receive funding from Citrix or other organisations which means we aren’t at the mercy of fluctuating marketing budgets for our existance.
This does mean we do rely on sponsors in the industry to add-value to our meeting and members.
We’ve built a “menu” of pre-configured sponsorship packages as follows, however we are always open to suggestions, so please contact us if have something specific in mind.
We also have published a “guidance for sponsors” document as to what you can expect from our meetings. We advise reading this prior to ordering sponsorship.
Non-exclusive 12-month sponsorhip £300
Your logo on the Citrix UK User group website front page (right-hand column under Sponsors) with link to your own site for 12 months.
A number of options are available. Note if you are sponsoring a meeting you should arrange for a technical resource to attend to answer any questions on your products or solutions as our target audience are technical people. Please limit the number of attendees to a maximum of two.
Non-exclusive single meeting sponsorship: £300
- 5-10 minute presenting slot mid-meeting to present around the meeting topic (depending on the number of other sponsors).
- Your logo on website page for that meeting (alongside other sponsors) and included in ticketing emails
Exclusive single meeting sponsorship: £1000
- 15 minute presenting slot mid-meeting to present around the meeting topic
- Your logo on the website page for that meeting (as sole sponsor) and in ticketing emails
Non-exclusive annual sponsorship: £2000
- Your logo on front page of the website (includes the £300 website sponsorship package above)
- Sponsorship package covering all meetings over a 12-month period (usually four meetings)
- 5-10 minute (depending on the number of other sponsors) presenting slot mid-meeting each meeting to present around the meeting topic .
- Your logo and link on the website page for each meeting (alongside other sponsors) and in ticketing emails
- Roll-up banner during meeting (if venue allows)
Citrix Community Lab sponsorhip
The user group are building a cloud demo lab for community use. The lab has its own website, and sponsorship opportunities.